Pooler, Georgia
1.2

OH YES! Buyers BEWARE!

I had an experience! The order took 3 weeks to receive, and then the swimsuit I ordered was not true to size, according to their size charts. The bathing suit bottoms were supposed to be a 16-18, and they look more like a size 4! I am going on a cruise and wanted to take this swimsuit...it ain't happening!

Do not order from these people.

When I ordered I did not realize that the merchandise was coming from China :-( The products look really good online, but not great quality. The swimsuit style is cute but the length of time and sizing problem have ruined this shopping experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Sizing was not correct.

Modlily Cons: Sizing and delivery of product.

• Awful Product And Service

Comments

Bertie

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.

Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small.

And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.

In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or return.

Please update your ticket and asking for return address. We will send a full refund after order returned and received.

Modlily Reviews