Concord, New Hampshire

I ordered a bathing suit. it took forever to come and it was complete junk!

The material was like what is used in halloween costumes! Can you imagine?! For a bathing suit?! It was in pieces, you actually had to build it by putting laces through the bottoms!

Now I understand that it was like $22 dollars, but come on! It didn't even have an invoice inside the package, so how was I to return It?

I thought that it wasn't worth my time, so I donated it to goodwill, maybe someone can use it for HALLOWEEN. Never again, these sites are all the same, don't bother wasting your time!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,