I ordered 2 dresses and one swimsuit. One of the dresses came it was a totally different color than what was advertised.

The dress is cheaply made and does not even zip in the back. The other dress looks worn, color is not as vibrant as the picture and is irregular in size, it does not even fit right and is very unflattering. Its a wrap dress with a split but split is not even in front of the dress as it should be. The swimsuit is faded and is irregular and does not fit they way it should according to picture and it also has a worn look.

The worst part is I paid $10 for expedited shipping and I did not receive my order until 2 weeks after I ordered. If that is expedited then I probably would still be waiting on the items I ordered. I want to send all 3 items back but get this, the instructions to return them are in Mandarin.

I speak English so I guess I am out of $78.48. DO NOT ORDER FROM MODLILY IT'S ALL GARBAGE FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Modlily Cons: Timeliness of delivery, Returns procedure, Item not as advertised.

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,