Timberwood Park, Texas

I have tried and tried to get them to cancel an order I place not 10 mins after I hit send. And they still have not refunded my money.

I did this whole ticket *** about 5 times and I get a response "why you want cancel, how about we give you store cash". Where the heck are these people from. And why would I want a store credit? I want my refund credited back to PayPal!

Meanwhile I'm still waiting on a response from them.

I don't understand the delay.

Please read reviews before purchasing anything from this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Customer Care.

Modlily Cons: Cancellation process.

• Modlily Poor Customer Service

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,

I was going to order from them sure glad I read all of these reviews.I will save my money.

Thanks,