Lichfield, UK
1.6

I am having a serious issue trying to return items. It is impossible to get any help and all the things I try on their web site send me back to the same screen!

I have even tried "forgot your password" and when you submit this they say they will email you with the info but after 3 attempts I have still not had the email!

I don't know what to do now as I have £70 worth of clothing I can't return to get a refund! Absolutely disgusting that they get to keep my money in exchange for items that should have been the correct size according to their size information but which are not!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Jacket.

Reason of review: I am trying to return 2 items to get a refund in pound sterling of £70.70. The sizing on your web site is inaccurate..

Modlily Pros: Some of their original designs.

Modlily Cons: Sizing charts which are completely incorrect, Difficulty in contact ref a refund.

• Long Delivery Times

Comments

i am having the same nightmare of trying to return 3 items. I used their sizing chart and what was sent is so off from the size. I can't even get a response from them.

This is sanne problem I'm having. Modlily sucks