Leland, North Carolina
3.9K views

My husband always says; "You get what you pay for", on some occasions I try to prove him wrong. This time he was on point!

The picture on their site showed a beautiful long sexy gown covered with gold sequins. It had a long slit up the side exposing the models leg. It was twenty dollars with free shipping. Something in the back of my mind said don't do it!

But I went ahead and hoped and prayed that this was a legit site. I wanted to wear the dress for our anniversary. I ordered the dress a month before the big day and even checked daily on the shipment tracking site that they provided. It finally arrived the day before our anniversary.

By then I had already made other arrangements for what I was going to wear. Still I opened the package hoping and praying and guess what! I beheld a *** SLOPPY! CHEESY PIECE OF TRASH!

First of all it was silver sequins and I ordered gold. I opened the package in my living room and walked with it to my bedroom and left a trail of silver sequins from the living room to the bedroom. The lining was cheesecloth and the slit up the side was ragged with no seams. So BUYER BEWARE!

My husband was on point in believing that saying. On very, very, rare occasions I have proven him wrong. After this incident, I am on board with him. I didn't even waste the energy of trying to reach them, after reading their reviews on this site.

This is my contribution. MODLILY, DRESSLILY AND WHATEVER ELSE LILY AND THE OTHER OBVIOUSLY CHINESE COMPANIES, YOU ARE GOING DOWN!

Oh and by the way, I just received a $40.00 off coupon in my email. LoL!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Them to be shut down!.

Comments

Glad I read review. Seen it came from China That's all I needed to read. Cheap junk

#1120774

This website is so *** I've been disputing a refund for 3 weeks. They are trying everything not to give it to me. This company should be shut down.

#1002058

ORDERED OVER 3 WEEKS AGO-- TRACKING NUMBER JUST SHOWS ORDER BEING PREPARED--- PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL FOR THEM IS INVALID! WHAT A RIP OFF

@Anonymous

Agree - no way to contact them without jumping through hoops! Most underhand and dishonest company I've ever come across - they should come with a public health warning! Only thing to do is keep spreading the word in the hopes it will prevent others from being suckered!

Modlily Reviews