Product photos are nothing like what you will receive months later! Modlily has over $72.00 of my money via a PAYPAL purchase through their site.

Upon receipt of package, both items were a ridiculous example of attempting to look like the photo that they advertise. Pockets of duster jacket are listed as in the lower thigh location in photo. I received a duster with pockets not on sides of legs (as in photos) but instead, they are just below my *** in the front! Turtle neck sweater coat hits me way below the collar bone making it a deep scoop neck sweater not hitting the chin like in the photo.

Buttons are all crooked and 1/10th the size as the jumbo buttons in the photo. Zulily offered me $30.00 to keep the rags.

I refused and got 0 instead! Horrible company, wish I knew of this review site before I did purchase!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jacket.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Modlily Cons: Being robbed, Fraudulent, Really bad quality, Bad business practices.

• Modlily Scam