Keene, New Hampshire
1.4K views
1.3

Bought an "Ivory Ella" T shirt from Modlilly. Not only did it take WEEKS for it to arrive but it was a horrible knock off.

The material was some foreign nasty texture. My daughter was so sad. It was one of her top items for Christmas. Terribly disappointed and will no longer use their services...

Modlilly, you should be ashamed of yourself...If it is a knock off at least say so.

Why would you do this to good paying customers? If you are considering ordering something from this company, don't.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily T-shirt.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Modlily scam poor delivery

Comments

Don't buy from ella ivory they try to make themselves look so good donating to save elephants but why do they treat their employees like garbage ? Their shirts are overpriced they are made in one of the poorest countries in central america Honduras. They can sell them for half the price they are.

Boycott them!

I had the same thing happen. I had no idea my "Ivory Ella" was coming out of China until I checked the tracking!!

Luckily I only purchased the shirt for a quilt being made and not for a gift.

I will never buy anything from this company again.

I purchased 3 of these shirts and they are a hideous imitation! They used the Ivory Ella website photos too, this is terrible.

The only reason I purchased them there is because I wasnt able to get the shirt as they were sold out of most everything.

I had the same thing happen to me. The bad part was, the real thing was only $10.00 more than I paid on Modlilly, and I was able to order it and receive it the day after Christmas, after I saw what a piece of *** Modlilly sent me.

I looked up "lawsuits against Modlily" and it came to this website. This is the worst experience I have had with online shopping.

Honestly, I don't waste time by writing nasty reviews, I usually take it as a loss and move on. However, this website, and it's foreign shipments and handlers are rude, they have untrained service reps, and they scam you out of your money similar to the way you see it on television. When I asked for a refund, they wanted to bait me into keeping the poor quality items and receive a 20% credit to the website. I declined and they up'd it to 30%.

I declined once again (simply wanting my money back) and they tell me that you will only receive 60% of your money and you must cover the cost to ship it back to China. So out of the 56 USD I spent, I will only get $33.

Then take $10 for shipping; leaving $23 and a messed up experience. I'm taking them to small claims court.

Yes I purchased the same shirt. They would only give me a 60% refund to return the shirt and I had to pay for shipping back to China.

I tried to get a refund through paypal but they said the shirt was not "significantly different" only minor differences.

The shirt is a terrible knockoff of very poor quality. I will never purchase from Modlily again and I'm very disappointed in Paypal as well.

@Anonymous

So we also ordered same shirt and was hoping to go through PayPal for refund due to ours has pocket someone on cricket and in the center of the shirt instead of on the side breast as well as both sleeves are different lengths. The sizing does not match up to their size chart and the material is ***!

I am still going to attempt to file a complaint yet just sent the company a complaint as well yet I already know how that game works. Yet I am not willing to give up yet!!!

I guess that's what I get for not ordering the original shirt she wanted from the Ivy company yet the cost was a quarter of the price. Still you should get what the photos show not at all what we had received :(

Modlily Reviews