1.7

Ordered two Items following their size charts. Later discovered they have several of those in different places that differ quite a bit.

Did not see that they are in China. Items sent were poor quality and 2" tighter in the chest than stated. They were also tight in arms- made for Chinese body type. Requested the return.

they have been giving me runarounds for the last 5 days. Finally instructed me to return their junk to CHINA AT MY OWN EXPENSE! When I tried to leave reviews on the items- after I started the email exchange-, their system pretended i never bought them and does not let me do it! Scoundrels!

Their reviews are either bogus or you have to leave them as soon as you unpack- before you contact them! Contacting my credit card for protection.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Top.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

To those who have not gotten your item or got them and were not as advertised. You use your credit card to purchase items on line.

Go to your credit card company and file a complaint. they will fight for you to get your money back. you dont usually have to do anything. just give them the information about the purchase and let them do the work for you to get your money back.

Do this for any purchase you make and have issues with. It is a courtesy of your credit card company.

Also PayPal does the same. As you register your credit card with PayPal.

Just a helpful hint: use PayPal! I had this happen with another Chinese company, Romwe.

They sent me the wrong color and would not refund the shipping I had paid. After several back and forth messages, I got nowhere.

So, I opened a complaint with Paypal and the problem was resolved and my money was refunded with 48 hours! Those Chinese companies will comply with Paypal.

Modlily Reviews