I would not recommend this store to anyone. I ordered about 10 items because they looked so cute online.

All the items were supposed to be the same size. Only two items fit. I don't understand why the other items did not fit, but they did not. I requested a Return Authorization Number and return address.

It took four requests to their customer service to get this information. They did not appear to want to provide this information because it was only in the fourth reply that I got the information. The other replies informed me that it is their policy to KEEP 40% of MY return.

Out of the 60% left to me, I would have pay for the international shipment through the Post Office and any taxes or tariffs in China. I will not shop here again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Clothing.

Modlily Cons: Poor customer service, Your refund is only 60 percent minus shipping so you owe them, Clothes when delivered nor the refund policy, Refused to supply return shipping address.

Comments

Anahi

I had the same problem- corresponded w/ Modlily customer service for about a month and a half. They participated in all kinds of misleading activity (send us all the measurements and we'll give you a full refund.

Oh, a full refund is 60%, keep the clothe and you can re-sell them, we'll refund you 20% if you want to keep them clothes). Finally I escalated through Paypal, and, though I do have to pay return shipment, they say I will actually get a full refund. not sure how you paid-but you might escalate the issue that way.

I had pay $86 to return $287 of clothing. Fingers crossed for actual full refund!

Modlily Reviews