Sandersville, Georgia

I too thought this was a great buy place...but if it seems too good to be true...IT IS!

I placed an order, and waited excitedly for the 24 hour ship items to ship. I waited, and waited, and WAITED. Every time I went to the website, it was "in process"

I opened a ticket and the nightmare began.

Long story short, DONT DEAL WITH THEIR SO CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE!

They have the site made so you end up Closing the ticket without wanting to, and you will go round and round.

GO DIRECTLY TO PAYPAL and file a claim. The people at Modlilly will tell you they can not refund your money until you close the PayPal claim...DONT DO IT! If you do, you will be BACK in the run a round of Modlilly and you will Never get your refund...Stay with PAYPAL, escalate your ticket to a CLAIM, and PayPal has your BACK! Modlilly will fold like a piece of thin paper, and you will have your refund within a matter of days! Just deal through PayPal, and maybe we all can get this crooked overseas company out of business in the US. BE WARE...THEY ARE ALSO USING OTHER NAMES AND DOING THE SAME THING...IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD...YOU KNOW THE REST.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Customer Care.

Comments