Memphis, Tennessee

Got a bathing top from modlily, bodice not even sewed to the bra. Where are their inspectors at?

Sorriest mess I ever ordered from a company. When I ordered from this company, didn't know I was ordering from China either. Tried to send a picture to their support but kept getting rejected, said it was too big to send. I couldn't make it into a gif to send, their way of not responding.

Very disappointed with their work and their company.

A friend ordered one and hers was okay as far as being sewn but sizes are not sized right. They shouldn't be selling if they can send stuff not sewn.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Modlily Cons: Shotty customer service, Sale junk.

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,