Orlando, Florida

End of Feb.2016 placed an order for a wedding at the end of March. Site shows 7 days for processing and shipping, 2 wks and my order shows "not processed"?

Of course they were on holiday but my money sure cleared my account. I start a customer service ticket, site states you will hear back in 48 hrs. OVER a week, then they tell me that they were on a Chinese Lunar holiday. (thats great!

NOT my problem) your site should state that especially when you are dealing Internationally. I reply back and say to cancel my order and refund me. DO NOT hear back for 3 days, and they proceed to say that an item was out of stock so they are waiting, again I state I wanted the order canceled, AGAIN no response for days. Next thing I know they respond to tell me it shipped.

It is now the middle of April and they just respond to tell me that they don't give return labels and I will have to pay shipping back to China!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable! Worst service I by far have ever dealt with. Oh, they offered a 10% credit for me to use on my next order.

LOL.

NEVER AGAIN. Worst part is this site shows a 0% for rectifying any problems, I wish I found their reviews before I ever shopped.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Modlily Cons: Shipped a month late wrong order and sizes, Too much to list.

Comments

Bertie

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

Modlily Reviews