Northampton, Northamptonshire

The Modlily return policy is effectively a no return policy. Having received 7 items, all made from poor quality fabric, poorly stitched, ill-fitting, tacky buttons, gaudy threads, awful products I re-read their refund policy.

I had not anticipated needing to return the items having carefully inspected the photo of each item and picked medium sizes where I usually choose small. Returns-You have to pay for everything, to the point where its simply not worth it, you might as well write it off and bin the ill-fitting, poorly made, cheap and nasty quality clothes that are sent to you.

Don't imagine that using paypal will offer you no protection here. If you thought, as I did that a site offering paypal ought to be okay, you'd be wrong.

How is it that paypal have not blocked this site, refused to be associated with them, there are hundreds of complaints against them? Paypal, you need to sever your connection with this company before they damage your reputation further.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Clothing.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Modlily Pros: Photographs of the products.

Modlily Cons: Return system and misrepresentation of dress advertised, Dresses.

• modlily paypal

Comments

Modlily is a total rip-off, they brag about their return policy, I received tow items that where of very poor quality, not the size I ordered and didn't fit. I contacted them for a return authorization which I received, paid $12.75 for the postage only to have the returned package refused.

I followed their instructions as of the return address and the information that needed to be on the outside of the package.

I tracked the package because I have not heard from them or seen my refund in my bank account and it says "REFUSED" don't know the reason. I will contact my bank and dispute the charges, hopefully there is something they can do to help me, this company should be put out of business.

This was my first and last experience with Modlily. Tried 4 times to send a ticket and no reply.

The fabric is poor quality and the size is not even in the ball park.

It's a shame that people spend there hard earned money for Garbage and cant get a refund. Burned once but never again.

Yes , I totally agree

I am dealing with the exact same issue right now! I am emailing a customer service representative and just keep getting the runaround. I have never had such a shady experience

@Anonymous

I was concerned after reading so many negative reviews. Wish I had vetted them 1st.Did manage to have a live chat with a Linda in China, who told me my order was on the way and given a dubious tracking number, that when I pulled up details said it was coming from Afghanistan, and delivered to Turkey. Don't know why Paypal is linked with them.

Modlily Reviews