Melbourne, Florida

I ordered a swimming suit over a month ago, after 3 wks found the tracking number online which is when I found out the suit was coming from China. I wrote the company & said cancel my order before it left the country, 1st I knew it would not fit, everything cut in China is not compatible to US sizes & 2 China sells very poor quality stuff.

I will attack this company on every media site I can, I want my money back, I told them to cancel before it left China. The suit wouldn't even fit a size 12 & its a xxl for my size 16 body and I used the size chart on the website

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Modlily Cons: Product was not as described.

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.

Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.

In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or refund. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, don’t forget mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

We will send a full refund after order returned and received.

Regards,