495 views

yea there's no doubt in my mind it's a scam. I took these classes way back in 2011 and was in denial until now that it was a scam.

I wanted to work as an end result but their focus isn't on that really. My poor mom spent probably close to 5k on everything. When it comes to photoshoots my mom had to pay I think it was $500 up front, but when it was time to come in for the actual shoot they said that I had to pay an extra $120 for the actual pictures to be printed! I only had 4 pictures printed and it was $120!!!

The pictures were horribly photoshopped, they made my nose look tiny but it didn't look human. I will say though, I thought the classes were good for confidence building, especially for young teenagers. I learned quite a bit from the classes but whenever money came up the prices were through the roof!!!

I also one time looked up if Mode Elle was a scam online and this one girl had written her honest truth, the owner of the company wrote this HUGE reply back to her saying "how dare you" etc etc. The reply was probably the size of a small novel.

When you're writing replies back like that, it starts to make you look guilty.. just saying.

-A family with literally no money.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 291 Front St, Belleville, Hastings, ON K8N2Z2

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

If you research, real models do have to pay for classes or expensive photos. Naomi Campbell was discovered just walking down the street by a passing photographer.

Cindy Crawford was discovered when a photographer driving by saw her working in a cornfield.

Today's models primarily have gotten rich and famous based on who their famous parents are, i.e. Ireland Baldwin, Kendall Jenner, Gigi and Bella Haddid, Kaia Gerber, etc etc.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2152469

*do not*

Guest

She’s is a harasser my personal experience when I had my modelling agency next town I had to get a lawyer to send her a letter to stop !!! Very nasty person the owner !!!

the phone calls left on my answering machine! luckily the call display existed that year I took photos of it to bring to my lawyer !!! the harassment stop but the people still told me stuff she continued to say just appalling !!! I was Acena Model Management and Image Centre !

I was pregnant and she called me a cow !!!! Nasty , mean person