Mobstub - Never Received

170 of 202 Mobstub reviews

Ordered the wireless head set from Mobstub online.They provided me a tracking number abs said it was sent through usps.

After never receiving, i contacted usps. They said the label was picked up but the product was never sent. I have tried messaging them (since that's the only way of trying to contact the company) and they refuse to give me an answer or reply. All i asked was for then to send or refund.

They ignored my requests. They have also blocked me from adding any comments to their advertisement threads on Facebook. I no longer know what else to do. It is obvious to me that they do not care about their customers and they are in it to scam people.

I used the little money i had at the time to order for a present and now i sir here with no product or money.Pissed off!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
170 of 202 Mobstub reviews
ddriggers70

Jan 23 #1275419 San Antonio, Texas, United States

Thanks for letting me know about these scam artists. I was about to order from those scumbags, but something about what you said rang true. I had a similar experience with an internet company called clear. Too bad for me that this company was conning people with "fast

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mobstub.
Filing a new complaint about
×