Mobstub - I ordered 12 charms on 12/20/14. I only received 11 charms.

165 of 202 Mobstub reviews

I received four different shipments on December 28, 29, 30, and 31, with a total of 11 out of 12 ordered charms.I used the website contact page to notify mobstub of this error on Jan 2,3,4.

I never received a reply. I mailed a letter of complaint to the shipping address on Jan 4th, as that is all the information I had, and have not heard a thing. I finally found a different contact through google on Jan. 10th and emailed by complaint to them.

Two days later I received an email letting me know that 'they were going to look into it.' It is now the 17th and I have not received any other notifications. I wrote to the person that emailed me two more times and she has never answered me back. I spent $172 on 12 charms. I had a special surprise for my 12 granddaughters for New Years.

Well, that is not going to happen. Now I am focused on Valentines.

I cannot give the 11 charms I received as one granddaughter would be left out...I cannot have that.I am very disappointed in the customer service and the lack of information on how to get a hold of anyone in this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Design of charms
    • Price
  • What I disliked
    • Unable to reach company
    • Did not get all my merchandise
    • Terrible customer service

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Charms
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #583541

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mobstub? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
165 of 202 Mobstub reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.