This item has not been delivered and I am SPITTING FLAMES!Apparently dpd attempted to deliver but could not get me( I was only in the garden & delivery was supposed to be Mon. They left a calling card, I checked online & it said delivery would be attempted today.

No one has been so far so I called dpd the first person i spoke to told me that the seller (you) had said if item is not delivered 1st time then it should be taken to a shop for me to collect, I AM DISABLED AND DO NOT DRIVE!!!!!! So I decided to call back & see if something else could be sorted out . The 2nd person I spoke to said the details I had given her were NOT THE SAME as the details on the parcel and prhaps I had the wrong parcel number but as it was printed on the card that was impossible. She said to contact you, WHY?

DON'T ASK ME, so I rang for a 3rd time and requested that amanager ring me.

STILL WAITING. Can u please try and find out how and when I zm going to get my purchase which I have PAID FOR

User's recommendation: Don't!