52 views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.2

I would never recommend this business and definitely not this location. I was mishandled at a different location and then sent to the Orlando location to fix my issues (joke).

I ended up buying a Ram Promaster and from day one have had nothing but issues with this company and my van. They lied to my face and never handled the vehicle recalls before selling me the vehicle. Im now trying to get service on my automatic door and the staff is just beyond unprofessional. They charged me $390 for the door repair and two days later tell me its going to be an additional $2500 because the door is not repairable.

I assumed this company was my only option until google helped me find a new company today. The Service Manager (Dalvia) is RUDE!! BEYOND RUDE!!! She has no problem speaking over you and raising her voice and then never answers the phone.

She picks up and hangs up on a consistent basis (caller id). The management does nothing about this and allows this rude behavior to continue like theyre doing cash paying clients a favor and not over charging for this work. The rental car Personal is also RUDE!! She does not answer the phone and when she does she speaks with a condescending attitude.

This will not be my only poor review of this rude incompetent business because no one deserves to be treated like this as a paying customer. I will found any outlet to express my issues in hopes I save one client from this frustration.

Companies like this are getting to big for their own britches and feel like they can treat disabled clients any way they want. THINK AGAIN!!

User's recommendation: Don’t use this company.

Mobility Works Pros: Work on wheelchair vans.

Mobility Works Cons: Overpriced, Dont return calls.

Location: Orlando, Florida

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Mobility Works Reviews