They can't fix the problem with my stop/ start system they keeping on trying but still it dont work they keep on Jerry rig it to work when they return but it when back to the same problem a day or two late now they go and put it a mute switch to stop the beeping noise which I didn't authorized and it still saying the same thing. They just keep on doing band Dale work.

Not only that, but they said they will call you back, but they never did and when you call they hide from you. I have been buying vehicle from them before they take it over and since Mobility Works take over they are suck a bad service and full of it.

I am going tolet the VA knows what is up and that will not be going to get another vehicle from this is after I purchase 5 from very two years I get to change it. La Mesa Mobility Works is a joke.

User's recommendation: Don't go there.

Location: San Diego, California

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Mobility Works Reviews