MJK Automotive - Misrepresented a vehicle, then rude, liars.
Mjk automotive of Colorado, (Denver Metro area), Are deceptive and very unethical dealers.I am a auto dealer myself and purchased a vehicle online from them, after speaking to the owner Matthew Kraus, on the phone several times and being reassured that the vehicle we were purchasing did indeed look like a 6000 mile vehicle should.
We purchased the vehicle, when it arrived it was terrible shape, all 6 tires were bald and mismatched, not typical of a 6000 mile vehicle. The under carriage was completely packed with mud, frame rails, mud was completely packed around transmission, brakes, gas tanks, inside rims etc. The frame of the vehicle had then been painted by MJK Automotive to cover the mud, and is most places was painted right over the mud, in some places 3 to 4 inches of mud was painted over. We had many hours of cleaning this vehicle which included total removeal of all shields, bumpers, wheels, fuel tanks, etc.
This vehicle was sunk in a mud hole that had to be at least 3 feet deep. They purchased it at an aution and attempted to cover up the mess, The dealership employee (Joel) admitted that they had already cleaned up alot of mud to sell it, and that it was is rough condition. The owner still claims that this truck was perfect and some "dust and dirt" should be expected. My last conversation with the owner ended with him being very foul because I asked for compensation, I was told several time to "go *** myself, and finally hung up on.
These guys are not to be trusted.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Truck Sales
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a YS200 UTV used for $1900. it ha the front bumper and roof. It runs very good! I have taken it to several tractor shows so I can..."
- "I went in on a routine oil change on August 3,2015 for my 2012 malibu .Days later I started smelling oil/gas through my vents while driving.several weeks went by the..."
- "Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very..."
- "After waiting over 5 mins with nobody saying anything and nobody in your store we asked a guy if we could order he walked away, we then knocked on glass..."
- "On December 30th 2014 i called you as the TV i bought and had taken out the extended warranty on was having issues. Turning itself on and off mid show,..."
- "Own a Toyota Corolla s 2014 with Entune. Screen freezes won't load. Toyota says buy new one... $1007. 00 Sreen works fine with backup camera.. Immediate problems after last Entune..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."