MJK Automotive - Misrepresented a vehicle, then rude, liars.
Mjk automotive of Colorado, (Denver Metro area), Are deceptive and very unethical dealers.I am a auto dealer myself and purchased a vehicle online from them, after speaking to the owner Matthew Kraus, on the phone several times and being reassured that the vehicle we were purchasing did indeed look like a 6000 mile vehicle should.
We purchased the vehicle, when it arrived it was terrible shape, all 6 tires were bald and mismatched, not typical of a 6000 mile vehicle. The under carriage was completely packed with mud, frame rails, mud was completely packed around transmission, brakes, gas tanks, inside rims etc. The frame of the vehicle had then been painted by MJK Automotive to cover the mud, and is most places was painted right over the mud, in some places 3 to 4 inches of mud was painted over. We had many hours of cleaning this vehicle which included total removeal of all shields, bumpers, wheels, fuel tanks, etc.
This vehicle was sunk in a mud hole that had to be at least 3 feet deep. They purchased it at an aution and attempted to cover up the mess, The dealership employee (Joel) admitted that they had already cleaned up alot of mud to sell it, and that it was is rough condition. The owner still claims that this truck was perfect and some "dust and dirt" should be expected. My last conversation with the owner ended with him being very foul because I asked for compensation, I was told several time to "go *** myself, and finally hung up on.
These guys are not to be trusted.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Truck Sales
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I own a 2006 Ford Mustang GT. I wanted one of these Mustangs ever since the new retro style was introduced in 2005. Oct. 2013, I found my 2006 Mustang..."
- "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..."
- "I went in on a routine oil change on August 3,2015 for my 2012 malibu .Days later I started smelling oil/gas through my vents while driving.several weeks went by the..."
- "This software does not work as advertised, numerous claims of functionality do not work, including the remote camera, and the call recording. There is a significant delay between data reaching..."
- "Yesterday I tried logging into my account on Listia. I sent them a email asking if they could help me out. They sent me a email saying my account was..."
- "Have been an virgin mobile consumer for over 5 years, typically you place $20 on your account for a 90-day countdown of your account being able to make and receive..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."