Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Sep 28, 2022

I am from Campbellton NB and bought a car after being sollicitated by a sales person from Fredericton Mitsubishi. I ended up trading my vehicle for a 2022 RVR in February 2022.

Having no dealer in my town, dealer in Fredericton told me I could do my oil and wheel changes at a local garage so I did. What he did not tell me is that RESETS for the TPMS tire changes and service engine soon for oil changes I would have to go to Miramichi 4hrs to and from. Is that legal for owners to lie their way through a sale by hiding unwritten facts to their customers? Anyway I went to Miramichi for a reset and will have to go once every six months per year?I had extremely great service in Miramichi even tough I bought my car in Fredericton.

Lately I contacted my sales person Sheila Davidson so she could give me the code she gave me back in February for my command start since I had forgotten for lack of use. She got back to me but the codes she gave me did not start correctly. I wrote back and she just brushed me off by referring me to the phone number of parts and services, which, by the way have never answered as of yet. It rings and you can't even leave a message.

I reached out to Shania an online manager at Fredericton Mitsibishi I guess. She was not able to help me either. So this leaves me with bad service after sale and will make sure it does not happen to anyone else. I am only asking for my command start code.

I forwarded my VIN to them. I don't want an appointment all I want is my command start code so I can start my car without being in it. Is it too hard for them to help me?

Very bad service after sale. Thank you

User's recommendation: very unlikely at Fredericton Mitsubishi.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Mitsubishi Canada Pros: Good vehicles.

Mitsubishi Canada Cons: One deceatfull fredericton dealer.

Comments