Verified Reviewer

4.0

Dear Ms. Chimienti

My name is Anthony Krol and Im writing on behalf of Dr Marcus International regarding our company's entry into the United States market.

I am writing to introduce our company to you and provide some information about our line of car air fresheners we provide. We are currently operating in markets located in Florida and are excited to be expanding our reach to the other market areas in the United States.

We wish to approach you to offer a great product to complement the fantastic service you provide to your customers. I felt it reasonable to extend salutations and suggest we meet to discuss how we can work together to serve your customer base better. At Dr Marcus International, we provide a far more superior auto air freshener products that will help your carwash locations increase business by offering our product at your locations.

Our company wants to provide your customers with a superior environmentally friendly product to revolutionize the car air freshener business.

How did we build the better mousetrap? We did it by using French and Swiss perfumes. Our products release a continual scent throughout the life of the product.

Our studies have shown that 67% of our initial customers return to purchase our product time and time again. We constantly strive to innovate new products and scents that are pleasing and long-lasting.

Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss our ideas and any questions you may have regarding this request.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards,