Canadian, Texas

We bought a big box called a controller and lots of other parts that was supposed to make our solar panels and wind turbine work together but all it did was keep my dogs baring all day clicking and clanking.Come to find out it was just a voltage meter with a bunch of extra parts in it to make you think you got something.

Our electrician said to remove it and said if our insurance company would have seen it we would have lost our house insurance policy. He said it was snake oil in a box. They sell them on amazon and ebay claiming they are controllers but its just a big car solenoid with a meter in it. It caught fire and we got it put out but it smoked up our whole garage.

Luckily we had it on a metal plate. We saw on the internet it would hurt our battery bank and they were right. 10 big batteries we had were all bad in under 8 months. The wind turbine from Missouri wind and solar never made any power but it was VERY loud and our electrician said all the solar panels we bought from them were cheap Chinese B quality or less.

Out of a 1200 watt array of panels in direct sun the meter he checked them with showed 524 watts coming in.

The man in Missouri that sold all this is shown to be a criminal and now I believe that.He should be in jail.

Review about: Missouri Wind And Solar Hva Charge Controller.

I liked: Videos they made, Looked honest at first.

I didn't like: Being lied to, Fraudulent sales, Nasty threats when i called, Denial i bought his product, Finding out i was tricked.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Missouri Wind And Solar?

Comments

Professor Terry Olsteader
Whitewater, Wisconsin, United States #1126389

My Missouri charge controller unit burned up too.They would not help me when I called.

Nasty people to deal with once you have a problem you need help with.They just blame it on your installation job.

StoneintheShoe

You are not alone. There are several more like this