Corpus Christi, Texas
100% full Not resolved

1500 watts wow, how is that, the PMA would be producing over 100 amps.This is a complete fraud.

Missouri wind and solar I would never buy from them ever again. I received a Controller board, the back plate was rusted, and the Relay stuck destroying not 1 but 2 battery banks the item over charged the first battery bank and the other it drained the battery bank to the point of destroying the bank. Consumers what ever you do do not buy from Missouri wind and solar, do not buy from HYE wind turbines for Skymax either, on eBay.

How can this guy Clam 1500 watts from the Missouri general wind turbine, or his rebel wind turbine.Byers beware do not buy from Missouri wind and solar.

Review about: Wind Turbine.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $4653
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Missouri Wind And Solar?

Comments

twistiesandbeer

If you go to this video on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzMZCh_X024 and pause at the 3 minute mark you can see that this is another fake review by a Thermodyne Systems paid reviewer. The image was taken from a video by Tore Kristian on YouTube a very happy customer of MW&S just check his channel out.

to twistiesandbeer Missouri City, Texas, United States #1122941

Please do look at the video link that is provided. The photo above shows 4 blades remaining and the video shows at least 11 blades remaining after a windstorm that is described by the video poster. There is no way that they are the same photo.

ridethelightening
Mccoy, Colorado, United States #968130

I trashed my raptor generation IV blades because they barely worked.looked all around the web and decided on extreme wind turbine blades and what a difference..went from having to wait on a storm front to get any power to my turbine making power with the slightest of winds..haven't had any real high wind yet but i think these blades can handle anything...its like night n day comparing extreme vs raptor...these extreme blades are all he said they was..FINALLY gettin power outta my turbine...These blades are the best blades on the market!! www.absblades.com

IwannaRock421
Midwest City, Oklahoma, United States #830124

I once got a 600 Watt PMA from them.The generator had a wrong part in it.

They had jammed it together with the case screws anyway. Wouldn't turn at all! I'm a 25 year mechanic and managed to modify the part to get it to even turn. They test those no-load to get those decieving high numbers.

I barely got 2 amps out of this one charging batteries with high winds.

I resold it to some sucker in Lufkin, Texas and built me a GOOD one from scratch.hahahahaha!!

Utty

Missouri wind rips lots of people off. They got me too. :cry