Shawn Marriott

I live above the arctic circle on a Island called Victoria Island in Nunavut Canada.

Here are the coordinates for those that don't believe me. Please use google earth

N 69 06.172

W 105 19.989

I own HVA 440, Dumpload, Freedom Wind Turbine, Freedom II Wind Turbine, Skymax 1000 Watt, 800 Watt PMA Turbine, 4 Disconnect Controllers / Break Controllers & Inverter.

Worth over $5000

Unlike the other people making false claims I have pictures and video's to show that there is nothing wrong with MW&S, clearly other people are paid by someone to write bad reviews.

I liked: Honest, Quality control, Professional, Delivery speed.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Missouri Wind And Solar?

Comments

lovemedo
Fairfield, Texas, United States #1050383

Red flags go up as soon as I read "for those that don't believe me" I see ol' JEFFREY is still chasing his tail, trying to cover up his criminal tracks again, lol..

Joseph

This is uploaded by Missouri Wind and solar owner Jeff.Those pictures are from that mans You Tube channel video.

Snips stolen from a buyers video showing bad results then redone to combat complaints on here.

This is what the owner of this subject company does all over the internet.Scams.

to Joseph #1043122

You didn't watch the video did you. Your clearly a troll paid by Thermodyne system's. You try as hard as you can to bash this company, so sad that thermoydne system's has to rely on fake review's just to hopefully make a sale.