3.4K views 2 comments
100% full Not resolved

I bought 3 turbines and a controller a year ago.In one year I got broken blades, the turbines shook like crazy, never worked or made 20% of the sold as watts.

And thats in winds over 40 mph. The controller killed my batteries, its not a real controller just a *** relay and the owner Jeff called my 15 year old son a punk when he called them to ask questions. I got on the phone and he call me a sack of Shi# and called my son a *** when I said he sold me garbage. Hes really hateful and paranoid.

Then his internet henchmen hacked my email and threatened me to not write a complaint.

WOW!

This guys a real sick freak.

His clowns on the internet stalk you and make nasty claims on you.Beware, he is as they show online a real *** man.

Review about: Wind Turbines.

I didn't like: Owner is hateful and racist.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Its a scam / $3877
Preferred solution Have him go to psychiatric help

Had an Experience with Missouri Wind And Solar?

Comments

Willard

I also was ripped off by them and when I complained to pay pal the owner of Missouri Wind and Solar posted all kinds of nasty stuff about my wife on her facebook. He is a liar, and a sick stalker for sure. I don't know him personally but if he was close to me I would punch his lights out.

Poondeagain

MW&S sell products made in Vietnam & China.Clearly stating "made in USA" in their ads.

Scamming the public with a false patriotic setting.Refunds are "RARE", gamble with your hard earned money?