Missouri Wind And Solar - Almost $50 a watt is what their junk ended up costing me

26 of 35 Missouri Wind And Solar reviews

I bought 3 turbines and a controller a year ago.In one year I got broken blades, the turbines shook like crazy, never worked or made 20% of the sold as watts.

And thats in winds over 40 mph. The controller killed my batteries, its not a real controller just a *** relay and the owner Jeff called my 15 year old son a punk when he called them to ask questions. I got on the phone and he call me a sack of Shi# and called my son a *** when I said he sold me garbage. Hes really hateful and paranoid.

Then his internet henchmen hacked my email and threatened me to not write a complaint.

WOW!

This guys a real sick freak.

His clowns on the internet stalk you and make nasty claims on you.Beware, he is as they show online a real *** man.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Owner is hateful and racist

Reason of review:
Its a scam
Preferred solution:
Have him go to psychiatric help
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Wind Turbines
Review category
Utility
review #699779

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Missouri Wind And Solar? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 21 No 21
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
26 of 35 Missouri Wind And Solar reviews
Willard

Oct 04, 2015 #1043003

I also was ripped off by them and when I complained to pay pal the owner of Missouri Wind and Solar posted all kinds of nasty stuff about my wife on her facebook. He is a liar, and a sick stalker for sure. I don't know him personally but if he was close to me I would punch his lights out.

1 0 Reply
Poondeagain

Sep 15, 2015 #1033887

MW&S sell products made in Vietnam & China. Clearly stating "made in USA" in their ads. Scamming the public with a false patriotic setting. Refunds are "RARE", gamble with your hard earned money?

6 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.