In Mississippi it is handled through MS Home corp.After faxing piles of paperwork the mshomecorp told me all i needed to qualify for this program was a part time job showing i was under employed.
I finally found this part time job to qualify and they made me redo all the paperwork and refax it all again. It took them 3 days to make a decision. DENIED.
Talk about major frustration and after contacting them as to why i was denied, they informed me that someone at their office had told me the wrong information about the part time job.I personally find when it comes down to getting government help, most of it is a joke.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Government Funding
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "—40— O’Shaughnessy’s • Winter/Spring 2013 It’s been tough at times, juggling medicine and motherhood. I never wanted children until I hit 30. Then I wanted four of them. I had four kids in seven..."
- "In the Netherlands the Dutch kabinet 1st room & 2nd room & gouvernement & the Central Organ House of AsylumSeekers (COA) have caught Turkish politicIan Nurten Albayrak: The female politican..."
- "California Save our Water Rebate fails to honor condition 'existing operational turf irrigation systems' and denies application. California's SaveOurWater program is not complying with the Governor's order. My backyard is not bare..."
- "The paint on the hood of our 2011 4 Runner is literally peeling up in several different spots. These are not from rock chips but obviously from defective primer..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."