In Mississippi it is handled through MS Home corp.After faxing piles of paperwork the mshomecorp told me all i needed to qualify for this program was a part time job showing i was under employed.
I finally found this part time job to qualify and they made me redo all the paperwork and refax it all again. It took them 3 days to make a decision. DENIED.
Talk about major frustration and after contacting them as to why i was denied, they informed me that someone at their office had told me the wrong information about the part time job.I personally find when it comes down to getting government help, most of it is a joke.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Government Funding
- Review category
- Government and Politics
You May Also Like
- "In South America in the early 80's some horrible murders have been made and committed during a military power gain, already many victims have been made and more grotesque ones..."
- " ..."
- "MEMO To: Yang Amat Berhormat Tan Sri Datuk Amar Haji Adenan Bin Haji Satem - Chief Minister of Sarawak, Y.B. Dato Sri Wong Soon Koh - Minister of Local Government and Community Development, Yang..."
- "The paint on the hood of our 2011 4 Runner is literally peeling up in several different spots. These are not from rock chips but obviously from defective primer..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."