Biloxi, Mississippi

In Mississippi it is handled through MS Home corp.After faxing piles of paperwork the mshomecorp told me all i needed to qualify for this program was a part time job showing i was under employed.

I finally found this part time job to qualify and they made me redo all the paperwork and refax it all again. It took them 3 days to make a decision. DENIED.

Talk about major frustration and after contacting them as to why i was denied, they informed me that someone at their office had told me the wrong information about the part time job.I personally find when it comes down to getting government help, most of it is a joke.

Review about: Government Funding.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $49000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with MISSISSIPPI HOME CORP?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Healthcare Gov Health Insurance Review Healthcare Gov "I went thru the enrollment process, wanting to be insured for 2016. Unfortunately, because of my financial situation, I was unable to make my first or any other premium payment..." Read more BUSTED! Mesa County Public Trustee, Mike Moran, Makes $120,000 Blunder Mesa County "Grand Junction, Colorado - Mesa County Public Trustee, Michael D. Moran, has egregiously violated the trust of the citizens of Mesa County, Colorado as well as United States taxpayers by..." Read more Irs - Review in Government and Politics category from College Park, Maryland Irs "I am actually one who would like to pay: not trying to negotiate lower or get out of my tax liability. I just need a little compassion. Ive called for..." Read more Healthcare Gov Customer Care Review Healthcare Gov "Been calling healthcare.gov for the past 3 or so weeks and was put on hold for over an hour each time. Tried to cancel my policy because my job is..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more