Biloxi, Mississippi

THEY TOLD ME ALL I NEEDED TO QUALIFY AFTER TURNING IN A PILE OF PAPERWORK 2 TIMES, WAS A PART TIME JOB.i DID ALL I COULD AND GOT THIS PART TIME JOB AND 3 DAYS LATER THEY DENIED ME.

THIS OBAMA PROGRAM IS A JOKE, NOW I KNOW WHY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE LOST THEIR HOMES. I WILL NOW BE HEADED FOR FORECLOSURE AND THE LOSS OF MY HOME. THEY MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THEY ARE ALL THERE TO HELP, UNTIL YOU JUMP THROUGH 500 HOOPS JUST TO GET DENIED.

WHAT ANOTHER USELESS GOVERNMENT PROGRAM.I HAVE LOST ALL FAITH.

Review about: Home Loss.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $52000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with MISSISSIPPI HOME CORP?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Healthcare Gov - Web site has not worked for me for THREE YEARS Healthcare Gov "In 2015, I could not complete my enrollment online. I gave up. I was automatically re-enrolled for 2015. For 2016 I could not review and complete my enrollment. I needed..." Read more Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - MASSIVE AGENT ORANGE COVER UP Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "I am a Vietan Vet. This was a totally senseless war against a country that was zero threat to the US. The US used tactics far worse than Syria..." Read more Fema Customer Care Review Fema "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..." Read more MISSISSIPPI HOME CORP - Obama hardest hit fund is a joke MISSISSIPPI HOME CORP "In Mississippi it is handled through MS Home corp. After faxing piles of paperwork the mshomecorp told me all i needed to qualify for this program was a part time..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more