Verified Reviewer

Resolved
3.1

Updated by user Jun 13, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. As per the revised review.

Original review updated by user Jun 13, 2023

Thankfully, I was contacted by CEO Henry Sether and he was a great listener. I am confident (now) that this growing company is working very hard to meet customers needs.

Like other small companies that are funded by a short list of investors, resources are limited. We talked at length about the customer service gap in North America and the desire for Misfits Health to improve. Shipping timelines are being investigated and I expect they will have more concrete options for this UK based companys North American market. Sending tracking numbers is good once shipped but there needs to be beaucoup more follow up in anomalous situations when packages dont arrive within a certain acceptable date.

Thank you Henry and best of luck.

P.S.

you still need humans available on the phone (or at least chat) to get interaction and keep the actions needed to satisfy customers moving. Thank you.

User's recommendation: Stay away unless you like to pay for things that never arrive.

Misfits Health Pros: Nil.

Misfits Health Cons: No delivery, No reply back, No call back.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Misfits Health Reviews