100% full Not resolved

I was taken in with an advert for the sale of surplus stock of Ray ban glasses at reduced prices. The website looked genuine and was branded up as the Ray ban shop.

I ordered a pair of RB3119 with Green lenses and gold frames. I received a pair of RB3059 with gun metal frames. When I complained they said they would not exchange and would refund my money within 30 days. Now I have tried to contact them and look on their website, the addresses are no longer available.

sales@mirrorqualityshop.com

Review about: Ray Ban Olympian Sunglasses.

I liked: Range.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $60
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Mirrorqualityshop?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Quay Eyeware - QUAY AU bad quality, worse service Quay Eyeware "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..." Read more Shopko Optical - Paid for glasses and they never shipped them to me. Worst place to go for service and eye care products Shopko Optical "From: Me Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 4:42 PM To: service.eyecare@shopko.com Subject: Customer complaint On 5/21/16 I came in for my eye exam. Store 0099 in Onalaska WI. I had picked out..." Read more Zenni Optical Sunglasses Review Zenni Optical "Ordered prescription sunglasses. Plastic frame lasted less than 6 months before it broke. Ordered 2 more of same frame since lenses were new. Received frames and determined lenses were cut..." Read more Hearing Aids - Widex And Oticon Review Widex "Eight-nine years ago purchased an Oticon for my right ear from an Audiologist in Santa Barbara on Castillo. Very pleased with this hearing aid. A year later based on a..." Read more Weathertech Canada - Terrible Mat fit and louzy costumer service Weathertech Canada "I purchased a set of front floor mats for my 2017 Jaguar XE. They took weeks to arrive and when they did unfortunately the fit was awful. There are big..." Read more Wish - Not HAPPY Wish "This is not the swimsuit I ordered and I paid for express shipping for a reason due to me needing it by June 30 2017 for a reason and am..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Terrible service and messed up orders twice In a row Marcos Pizza "I called yesterday to order my wifes food and the driver was 23 minutes late. They credited the order but was very rude about it. So i called today and..." Read more TruGreen nightmare Trugreen "I am paying way to much for poor service! All I wanted was the crab grass killed and they couldn't even do that. Scott's was bought out by TruGreen and..." Read more