Greenville, Mississippi

THIS PRODUCT IS ***, SO IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT WASTING $14.95 DON'T BOTHER.AT FIRST YOU WILL THINK ITS GREAT, BUT IT REALLY DOES NOT REMOVE THE SCRATCHES AND AFTER AWHILE THE SCRATCHES WILL STILL BE THERE.

THIS PRODUCT IS ***, SO IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT WASTING $14.95 DON'T BOTHER.

AT FIRST YOU WILL THINK ITS GREAT, BUT IT REALLY DOES NOT REMOVE THE SCRATCHES AND AFTER AWHILE THE SCRATCHES WILL STILL BE THERE.HERES YOUR 100 WORDS, THIS PRODUCT IS A RIPOFF AND IT IS TOTAL *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Review about: Scratch Remover.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $15
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with MIRACLE ORRANGE?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Etrailer - Review about Sportrack Semi Custom Roof Rack from Tacoma, Washington Etrailer "Iknow i got mine today my rack doesn't even fit! i followed instructions verywell because i wanna make sure before i drive my car with that thing on my roof..." Read more Gasbike - False and Misleading Advertising. Got ripped off Gasbike "Purchased a bike kit from Gas Bike and the motor did not fit the bike. Tried to contact them by phone and they hang up on me several times. Otherwise,..." Read more Tractor Supply Pellets Tractor Supply "Ok where to start. Bought 5 skids of their Hardwood pellets and had to transport everything myself as they don't have delivery but did give me a number to someone..." Read more Kikker 5150 A dealers perspective Micks Customs Kikker 5150 "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..." Read more Stolen by Tidebuy.com Tidebuy ""Hello reviewers, I have read that tidebuy is a scam. However, I did not believe that. I thought that is just some **** off customers. Believe what? Here is my..." Read more 1StopBedrooms - No Communication, Inaccurate Shipping Estimates, Unreasonable Delivery Methods 1StopBedrooms "I ordered a sectional sofa from 1Stopbedroom on 2-20-2017. Almost immediately, I received a confirmation email for my order, stating it would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. Just as immediately,..." Read more Jjshouse - Buyer BEWARE! Jjshouse "I purchased my usual dress size which was within the sizing chart provided for US customers. I was hesitant to purchase but the reviews were good. I checked the return..." Read more Jawbone up 3 easily broken band- ZERO customer service to fix Jawbone "I bought a Jawbone 3 around Christmas of 2015. I take excellent care of things that I buy, and this band tore almost completely free from the top metal part...." Read more