i was at minwaashin lodge it is a womens support center
being a transgendered woman -- they accuse me of being a cross dressing man -i am a woman of transisition-- blaming me for going to night clubs the opposite way -- i work in security for which both genders -wear the same uniform
i always follow -womens protocol and teachings
i am a womens traditional dancer
i am a member now of 10 woman oriented -groups
the church sees me as a ms
also a womens activist -- sisters in spirit , highway of tears , take back the nights , breast cancer , canadian aids society, run for the cure
feel on the lodges -part -discrimation towards myself
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Transgendered Woman
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "me and my wife account got banned permanently i was a leader of a 2.4m alliance and rating was 98k ive never done anything wrong nor has my wife in..."
- "so who can answer me how do i do and how do i claim this all item even money , tv , gift card , ..."
- "I had a flight with Pegasus Airlines from Istanbul to Frankfurt. When I received one of my baggage I noticed that one of the wheels was broken and lost. I..."
- "I ordered 2 128gb sandisk micro sd cards and 3 128gb Adata micro sd cards from a second seller, and 2 512gb usb flash drives they were all fake..."
- "Are you that desperate to keep such trash like Jill Barrick from San Antonio Texas? It's a white woman asking! I have nothing else to add so to make it..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."