Mingle2 Online Dating Review from Bethesda, Maryland

20 of 111 Mingle2 reviews

So this person I met on mingle2 under the name bestmanbeach40 stating he lives in Annapolis, Md with a 4 year old daughter band Orecious who lost her mother in a car accident.Says his parents were both killed when he was younger and he was raised by his aunt in Portugal.

We had been talking from Feb-Mar when he was sending me pics (claiming his phone camera was broken) but started begging for money via Western Union. Lied and said he was in Instabul, Turkey on a project and he had to leave the hotel and needed money to eat. I told him I do not send western unions and if he needed me to send money give me proof. He sands me a text for done one name David who lived in NY that apparently is in on the scam as well stating he James Muscurella (man in pic).

After I cursed his *** out and told him to never call me again I see his face back on mingle2 and black planet as IVAN360.BE WARNED!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
20 of 111 Mingle2 reviews

Oct 20, 2016 #1229871 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

That probably isn't what the person really looks like. You should always do a google image search from online sites to make sure the picture is truly the person they claim to be. If the picture shows up as someone else, RUN!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.