my fiancee who is working in a indian software MNC for past 3 years.on joining document they have mentioned there should be 1 month of notice period before leaving the company.
she have got a better job last month and she had submitted the paper for revealing on April 1st. on April 8 they have sent a notice to all employees that from April 1st the notice period is been extended to 2 months. but its not been informed to her when she submitted releaving papers and she have agreed to join the new company by may 3rd since by may 1st one month notice period is getting over. but now their pm is not ready to releave her since they have not got a replacement for the past 5 weeks.
since the situation is critical my fiancee requested the new company office to delay her joining date by a week [on may 8th]. first her present company pm agreed to relaever her by 3rd then they said they will releave her by 7th but in the last Minuit they have mailed that the notice period is 2 month and she have to work till may end. in this situation its a big threat for her carrier their new company would not accept her joining date late than 8th. she is totally flustered, this will harm her carrier and mentally.
need a suggestion how to get rid of this situation and get releaving letter on or before 8th.please guide us
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Work Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I responded to a job posting for "DEI Marketing", only to discover that they are in fact a shell company of Bravo Home Entertainment. I guess too many people complained..."
- "I work for fry's food and Drug in Scottsdale AZ and a convenience store as well. I took both minimum wage jobs to get out of the house, to..."
- "I see why consultants are upset with the new Scentsy reinstatement policy and yes it doesn't cost the company much to keep you active as a consultant, but do you..."
- "I bought a Honda civic 1.8 MT from Divine Honda Dehradun on 2 Aug 2013. As per Honda the Civic is 2011 model and Mileage is 17000KM. They told this..."
- "my fiancee who is working in a indian software MNC for past 3 years. on joining document they have mentioned there should be 1 month of notice period before leaving..."
- "This is the most *** company with top most idiotic managers. Top executives will take life of juniors by imposing unnecessary work pressure. This company has very bad working..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."