Mimis Cafe - Food eaten by Staff first, then given to wife with bit marks.

31 of 88 Mimis Cafe reviews

Well, I was trying to contact someone in Corp that would allow me to send him a pic of our recent (food) experience at Mimi's, but the rep (speaking with a Pakistani accent) said he was in Canada and could offer no information, no e-mail contact... basically NO Help!

The wife and I went to a nearby Mimi's after her doctor appointment and upon ordering the food, it was anything but pleasant. Not much better than McDonald's... quality wise; just terrible.

The server was great, but the wife did not appreciate someone taking a bit out of her food before it being served to her; you could see the big mouth / teeth outline in the food. The wife used to manage a high-end restaurant, opening and closing, as well as customer relations... so she knows about food service.

In the end I took a pic of the food we were served. Since I cannot seem to e-mail anyone directly with a pic of the contaminated food, I guess i will post it on Facebook, and other web sites to let them see what Mimi's is serving to their customers. This is also illegal and a health issue (here in Calif).... I guess i will call the Health Dept also. Pretty sick employees working for Mimi's - Stay away. On the fruit, you can see the mouth ***.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Appearance is clean
  • What I disliked
    • Our food being eaten before serving us

Reason of review:
Violation of Health Codes, eaten food.
Product or service
Had an experience with Mimis Cafe? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
31 of 88 Mimis Cafe reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.