Mima kids - Broken mima kobi twin pushchair
I bought a mima kobi twin pushchair and it's broken, mima kids cannot replace it despite paying £1300 for it! I spoke to checky rascals where I bought the pushchair from and they said that it won't be possible even to repair it because am out of warrant.
A couple of months after buying it, the brakes stopped working, they sent me a different chasis which was different from the original one and that's where the problems started.
I could see it was so different from my original chassis because these joints were plastic and a weak plastic for that matter! After some time, this broke! It was quite scary because my son almost crushed into my girl if I wasn't not fast enough! She was frightened to get the pushchair for a long time!
I contacted checky rascals and in October, they sent me another, no apology!
In December, I was getting of the bus, my son actually came off the pushchair and fell, I thought maybe I forgot to strap him in but no, the straps snapped and broke! Being holidays and was going away the next morning, I couldn't contact checky rascals! But when I came back, I contacted them, they sent me another one making it look like they were doing me a huge favour as I was out of warrant.
I barely used this pushchair as I have a small one I use in summer and on holidays
In May, this pushchair snapped again in the same place leaving my daughter frightened to death! I was so angry I contacted mima kids that same evening and four times more after without getting any response from them.
Am so angry that I trusted them with that pushchair, that's why I paid the kid of money thinking that I was going take me through but it's been such a disappointment! My friend bought the icandy and she has no issues with and her kids are three now! The fact that I had something strong from the beginning and it was replaced by *** makes me really wonder! This was very dangerous, my baby could have been serously hurt but mima kids did not even take a minute to respond despite writing to them five times!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Broken Mima Kobi
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been ordering from Screaming Owl since February 2016 & have ordered 20 items in the past 6 months. My daughter just turned 4 this month and wears a..."
- "I will never purchase from screaming owl again. Aside for the long shipping time the neckline of the dress is awful! Instead of the top of the dress being trimmed..."
- "I ordered the Shabby Chic TuTu dress on January 2nd. It was promoted as an Easter dress. I read about their "unique" process of placing a bulk order then shipping...."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "I use Younique since 2 months now. I had no problems what so ever... There are pricy but like we say the *** is always cheaper than quality. My only..."
- "I want to report the very misleading eDreams website which doesn't say whether the flight fare they're selling is refundable/modifiable or not. Then they offer you to buy a Premium..."