Mima kids - Broken mima kobi twin pushchair

1 of 1 Mima kids reviews

I bought a mima kobi twin pushchair and it's broken, mima kids cannot replace it despite paying £1300 for it! I spoke to checky rascals where I bought the pushchair from and they said that it won't be possible even to repair it because am out of warrant.

A couple of months after buying it, the brakes stopped working, they sent me a different chasis which was different from the original one and that's where the problems started.

I could see it was so different from my original chassis because these joints were plastic and a weak plastic for that matter! After some time, this broke! It was quite scary because my son almost crushed into my girl if I wasn't not fast enough! She was frightened to get the pushchair for a long time!

I contacted checky rascals and in October, they sent me another, no apology!

In December, I was getting of the bus, my son actually came off the pushchair and fell, I thought maybe I forgot to strap him in but no, the straps snapped and broke! Being holidays and was going away the next morning, I couldn't contact checky rascals! But when I came back, I contacted them, they sent me another one making it look like they were doing me a huge favour as I was out of warrant.

I barely used this pushchair as I have a small one I use in summer and on holidays

In May, this pushchair snapped again in the same place leaving my daughter frightened to death! I was so angry I contacted mima kids that same evening and four times more after without getting any response from them.

Am so angry that I trusted them with that pushchair, that's why I paid the kid of money thinking that I was going take me through but it's been such a disappointment! My friend bought the icandy and she has no issues with and her kids are three now! The fact that I had something strong from the beginning and it was replaced by *** makes me really wonder! This was very dangerous, my baby could have been serously hurt but mima kids did not even take a minute to respond despite writing to them five times!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Broken Mima Kobi
Review category
Kids' Stores
review #511600 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mima kids? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Mima kids reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.