Mima kids - Broken mima kobi twin pushchair
I bought a mima kobi twin pushchair and it's broken, mima kids cannot replace it despite paying £1300 for it! I spoke to checky rascals where I bought the pushchair from and they said that it won't be possible even to repair it because am out of warrant.
A couple of months after buying it, the brakes stopped working, they sent me a different chasis which was different from the original one and that's where the problems started.
I could see it was so different from my original chassis because these joints were plastic and a weak plastic for that matter! After some time, this broke! It was quite scary because my son almost crushed into my girl if I wasn't not fast enough! She was frightened to get the pushchair for a long time!
I contacted checky rascals and in October, they sent me another, no apology!
In December, I was getting of the bus, my son actually came off the pushchair and fell, I thought maybe I forgot to strap him in but no, the straps snapped and broke! Being holidays and was going away the next morning, I couldn't contact checky rascals! But when I came back, I contacted them, they sent me another one making it look like they were doing me a huge favour as I was out of warrant.
I barely used this pushchair as I have a small one I use in summer and on holidays
In May, this pushchair snapped again in the same place leaving my daughter frightened to death! I was so angry I contacted mima kids that same evening and four times more after without getting any response from them.
Am so angry that I trusted them with that pushchair, that's why I paid the kid of money thinking that I was going take me through but it's been such a disappointment! My friend bought the icandy and she has no issues with and her kids are three now! The fact that I had something strong from the beginning and it was replaced by *** makes me really wonder! This was very dangerous, my baby could have been serously hurt but mima kids did not even take a minute to respond despite writing to them five times!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Broken Mima Kobi
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
You May Also Like
- "I had been a Pampers user for my first child and even with my second child. By suggestion I bought a box of Luvs Diapers and I must be honest..."
- "This store is extremely pick and seem to pick and choose based on their own opinions and not on what is presented to them. While I understand they have to..."
- "A year after having the play system, the wood faded. There is no water sealant on the product. It too was bug infested. I'd sit outside with..."
- "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..."
- "Hi all, this is the sweater hollister have decided to send me after my first ever online purchase from them. Never have this problem instore. Wont be using hollister for..."
- "I want to report the very misleading eDreams website which doesn't say whether the flight fare they're selling is refundable/modifiable or not. Then they offer you to buy a Premium..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."