Verified Reviewer

4.0

I started drinking Milos sweet tea about 6 months ago and I'm very happy with how good it is I do however have an issue with unscrewing the cap. I've bought at least 6 gallons of Milos tea over the past 6 months and with each one the cap was on so tight that neither me nor my husband could get it open.

We've just ended up cutting it off with a knife . Please look into why the lids are being screwed on so tightly.

I really don't want to switch to a different brand of sweet tea but if the problem continues I will have no choice as it's very frustrating trying to open the tea every time I buy it. Thank you .

Preferred solution: Changes in how hard it is to unscrew the cap . It's very hard.

Milos Tea Pros: Good taste.

Milos Tea Cons: To hard to open.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Milos Tea Reviews