Millionaire dates .com is a scam false advertising

56 of 56 Millionaire Dates reviews

They tell you it is free to sign up. Then when you sign up they want to offer you a speciel offer of 0.98

for three monthes and then you have to cancel. There are no millionaires on this site. just a bunch of scammers and smucks like me who all want the same thing. Then when you try to contact customer support. FORGET IT! They give you an E mail forum to write to. I still have not heard back from them tet regaurding my cancelation of the program. They give you and opt out information panel but no

PHONE NUMBER! If you opt out? how will you know if they canceled your order and I asked for a refund so I am never going to hear from them. THEY CLAIMED IT WOULD COST ME 00.98 for a three month period I figured how could I go wrong? it's only three buck's right? NO!

THEY CHARGED MY CARD 59.98 TELL ME THIS IS NOT THE BIGGEST SCAM YOU HAVE SEEN!

The same compant has a bunch of sites for dating and ***. NO customer service numbers at any of them. These site's should all be shut down.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 96 Yes 96 23 No 23
Had the same issue 25 Yes 25
56 of 56 Millionaire Dates reviews

Jan 16, 2016 #1095703

pues mal no me aceptaron me paso lo mismo,no me aceptaron y soy muy atractiva y de principios metí la tarjeta y nada ,que no fuí aceptada soy exitosa ,esta mal ,trate varios intentos pero no,trate de hablar y nada.que mal

Jul 24, 2015 #1011460

This site is nothing but a big scam..... Same issue before I was even done with my profile, I had 6 chat invites telling me how beautiful I was ( not a single pict. on there yet) Then I got 3 emails that were from 3 different guys, BEST part is the emails were exactly the same, word for word, and even had the same misspelled word. also they refer to the "MOVIES" as cinema, who calls the movies that. (scammers from overseas) They hit my card for multiple charges, I called the number and the CS rep (yea right) was a total rude, smart mouth girl. DO NOT USE THIS SITE, ITS A RIP OFF !

Glamz1012

Oct 10, 2014 #883087

I just talked to one of the staff.. I thought they're not charging me because I can't go through when I try to log in.. Then I found out after 8 months. It's from that site that my credit card get charge every month for 49.95 dollars.. They said I can't get a refund for the other 6 months because the system won't allow them... Yeap the trial period is a bait for you to be hooked and take your money..

Gazelle

Mar 30, 2014 #800357 Monroe, Louisiana, United States

well ... I signed in the site a few hours ago, but didn't go for the credit ***.and now I just deleted my photo there and logged out for ever! So, I didn't really lose anything. Let them have all the treasure!! 8)
I'd like to share a few little unusual notes I've noticed about the site: As soon as I got done with my profile (I hadn't chosen a photo yet), quite a few people started sending me interesting messages (it normally doesn't happen). as if all of those hot guys were just waiting for ME to show up! through a profile with no photo or no special information!!!.... and also, I can say all profiles have very well-taken photos. It absolutely looks fake. On real dating websites, there are a lot of funny photos in which people look ***!.. photos taken in bathrooms, etc. But this website looked like a fashion magazine!...
I was really curious, and it kind of seemed too good to be real. so I searched online if that's even a legal real thing. and I faced sooo many reports and reviews about it being a scam.
Let's be smarter. :)
Cheers everyone.

2 0 Reply
MaggieMay

Sep 10, 2014 #868207 Charlotte, North Carolina, United States

Yeah, same thing with me...didn't even get info in until I had all kinds of men wanting to chat. Funny thing, all of a sudden, alot of them were from MY hometown..that's when I knew it was a scam. It wouldn't let me go in and delete my profile, (?) so I just changed it all to something fictitious and logged out. Wow..what people won't do for a buck!!

nans

Mar 04, 2014 #790816 Surrey, British Columbia, Canada

I have been on the same site and yes it is a scam once again I'm a gold member but yet can't do *** with it can't email or online with these guy this is *** me off 2 the first time ok but 2 times and they keep saying I'm not approved customer but yet I'm a gold member figure that out

Seriously?

Jul 14, 2013 #680334 Raleigh, North Carolina, United States

Y'all have to realize a lot of the women on many dating sites (caught on ex on this one and others) are employed specifically to pull men in and keep them on sites. The men in this country (and no doubt everywhere) are sexually exploiting women from all over the world. This is the only income that some of these women can make, and they have to do it pandering to men, many of whom aren't single, doing and saying disgusting things in emails, on yahoo messenger, in hot chats, on web cams, etc. I learned a lot tracking the ex through his search for a 'discreet relationship' and 'hot chats'. Of course, in MillionaireDates, it's 'traveling companion.

For the single guys who are legitimately looking for a relationship, all I can say is you get what you pay for. No such thing as a free lunch, no such thing as 'free' sex, etc. I think there are way more of these dating sites because there are a lot more people looking for cheap sex than are looking for cheap clothes.

BTW, Rita Nelson turned up on my ex's yahoo messenger, too. Same story, in case you're wondering.

bcgwcj

Jun 24, 2013 #668706 Wimauma, Florida, United States

At the inception of this web site I agreed to a one (1) month
trial and upon searching for that young thing, I was convinced to upgrade to three (3) months. Low and behold, I received ready willing females, but on the other hand, they were not from the US as their location professed. Ghana, Russia, Ukraine, those were some of the lies..... "My mother & father died in a car crash in the US and I was born in the US (BS, I did a background rearch thru US records of births & death in Ill.
Moreover, a bud who is an immigration lawyer, indicated no
record, no citizenship.
The last one was well coached claiming to live in Miami her name was Rita L. Nelson (33 yrs old DoB 5/30/80), claiming to go to nursing school and her father died and left her, her little brother & her mother destitute. The BS was there were different grammar mistakes and no phone communication, I was able to zero a woman in N. Miami who eliminated any tracing of a cell phone.... so take my word..... these guys (webmasters) either higher woman outside the country or insides the US to lure you in with bits of bread, then smash your ''cking head!
cheap date... looks good, talks about romance... but they are looking for assets......or should I say your credit card!

2 2 Reply
SLC7189

May 07, 2013 #647324 Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States

I just got off the phone with someone at a customer care # I was able to find and have had my account completely terminated. The only option you can find on the site Millionaire Dates is to suspend the account but I have been told (and I will check to verify) that my account has been completely removed from the site. The # to contact is 877-729-3306. They are available from 8-5 Pacific time.

Aug 19, 2015 #1021396

How did you get their phone number? There is no phone number on the site.... Hmmm

me 2

Apr 03, 2013 #632001 Reno, Nevada, United States

U can go to date a millionaire scroll to bottom of page click on Help/FAQ type in deactivate in search box, results for deactivate, click deactivate, check mark any that apply & other,type short message, tell them to cancel all credit info.& no more billing on your card.sign date & time, click last deactivate account & print / or save as a draft it worked for me for other way U can call 818 444 1890 I did not call but the # was easy to get too ,) :grin :grin

Tabitha

Dec 18, 2012 #583223

This millionnairedates.com website is full of fake profiles. Only a few are real. I was on the site over 6months. The guys I spent a long time developing a relationship with never met me. Why? They are fake. Employees for the company answer the emails. I was told. Do not waste your time looking for a great person on this site. They should br shut down for scamming so many nice people.

Stella

Dec 15, 2012 #582491 Richmond, Virginia, United States

Everyday I get 3 to 5 emails in my spam box on two accounts. I have tried to find a way to tell them to stop sending me this ***. The same picture and spiel is on all of them.Anyone know how to get rid of these people?

sam

May 07, 2013 #647327 Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States

Katie

Dec 14, 2012 #582302

:sigh I continue to receive these email messages from some guy on millionairedates.com and I have never signed up for this nor do I want anything to do with it. So, I've tried searching for a contact email or phone number so I can tell them to STOP and have yet to find anything. Does anyone know how one can accomplish this? Please email me at misinformedwoman@yahoo.com

coco

Dec 09, 2012 #580094

I thought a friend had registered me as a joke to MillionaireDates.com so I went in for the free rego to search for me, and didn't find. When I wanted to opt out the feedback form does not work and their said email address does not send and comes back as saying it is spam.

I did not register nor give my financial details, as I don't do that. But, I am pissed that my email is on their site, which is a scam from what I gather, and I wish to have the contact to demand my email address be removed from their listing.

Quite frankly I am appalled at how low these types go fleecing money off people who are more likely to be vunerable, as to why they go on these sites. Of course, not the self indulgent and the preyers I am speaking about.

hyunmars

Nov 29, 2012 #575536

millionaire date is a sucks...i created also my account then they accept my and approve my account,,,and theres a man chatting with me...then suddenly my account was blocked i dont know i go wrong...ohhhh very *** this site

1-20 of 30 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.