Miller Brewing Company - Review about Miller Lite Beer from Pomona, California
I am very disgusted in what I found in my miller lite beer can.I found a dead fly that looks swollen and aged in my beer.
The beer looks cloudy not like a normal bubbly clear liquid. I am very disappointed and disgusted. I called miller company as soon this happened. The company call center is closed.
I need miller brewing company to contact me immediately. My name is Heidi (626) 327-6918.
I am calling again first thing in the morning.I am very upset.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Miller Lite Beer
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "My name is Mouyed Abdelgabbar, Canadian , Living in Dammam , Saudi Arabia . 2 weeks ago , i bought a Lipton brand , Peach Mango Tea , a new product..."
- "Tired of purchasing their salads with as many as 3 days left to be considered "fresh" by their OWN dates/standards only to find unfit lettuce. The brown lettuce is hidden..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "Currently I'm building out a new office so I'm buying a lot of furniture, pillows, decor etc. And so far I've had not one but two bad experiences with Wayfair...."
- "My list of complaints against DeVry/Keller is long but undistinguished. First and foremost is the fact that while at DeVry University, I was told by DeVry representatives, I..."
- "The company advertised this shirt, and this is the *** I got ..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."