Miller Brewing Company - Review about Miller Lite Beer from Pomona, California
I am very disgusted in what I found in my miller lite beer can.I found a dead fly that looks swollen and aged in my beer.
The beer looks cloudy not like a normal bubbly clear liquid. I am very disappointed and disgusted. I called miller company as soon this happened. The company call center is closed.
I need miller brewing company to contact me immediately. My name is Heidi (626) 327-6918.
I am calling again first thing in the morning.I am very upset.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Miller Lite Beer
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "Found a small yellow worm on one of the FROOT LOOPS after pouring it into my bowl. It was stuck to the cereal and looks like it must have dried..."
- "As a frequent and loyal customer I have found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks. Last night I did my nightly workout routine. I got home and..."
- "I am a concern citizen about this fraud DiMeo fruit fams is advertising about being organic. I found a picture of one of his pints and his label on it...."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "My list of complaints against DeVry/Keller is long but undistinguished. First and foremost is the fact that while at DeVry University, I was told by DeVry representatives, I..."
- "The company advertised this shirt, and this is the *** I got ..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."