Pflugerville, Texas

At first glance you see old but nice looking cabinets.Then as you pull them open, the truth is revealed and this is what you find.

Related: Travel Advantage Network - Tan what a rip off.

There is water damage that was never treated and left to mold and mildew. When I complained, someone came in sprayed painted with dark brown to cover up the appearance.

Really?  $1200 a month, you should be replaing the cabinets and not jeopardizing the tenants health.  I beginning to find out that the building is very good at half fixing things, painting over issues and the paint jobs are horrible.There are several photos I could post of issues.

Review #851950 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sanitary Conditions
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Milestone Management?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Morgan Properties - Just read & See Pictures, otherwise you WOULDNT believe it. Morgan Properties " An agent in the front office brags how she had 5 pit bulls removed in 4 years working here. I told her she has much more to..." Read more Gateway Realty-Tom Jackson, Owner /Paulette Gosden Tumbarello, Agent Gateway Realty "DO NOT TRUST GATEWAY REALTY or PAULETTE ELAINE ROCCO GOSDEN TUMBARELLO! This woman swindled me out of my home. Not only did Paulette under price my house, she..." Read more Milestone Management Bar Harbor Apartments Review Milestone Management "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..." Read more Moss and Company - 15 years tenant in Hollywood CA FORCED OUT for NO REASONS by MOSS & Company Moss and Company "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..." Read more Brooks Brothers - Very poor quality of shoes lost the colour of the skin after used for one time. Brooks Brothers "I am a regular costumer for BB, I went to BB yas mall in abudhabi, I bought a shoes for 750 AED which is 203 $, after using the shoes..." Read more Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 - Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package :( it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 "Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package!! Now, it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) and I tried to contact the seller..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more Quality Screen Company - Broken after two weeks Quality Screen Company "Since I am unable to successfully solve the problem through contacting your customer service department via email, I’d thought it would be able to get an answer this way as..." Read more