Milescofashion - Received jewlery worth $99 that isn't worth $3.00
This was a Deal Chicken deal for $14.95 thru MilesCoFashion.com that was a jewelry set for $14.95 supposed to be worth $99.The picture indicates it's a beautiful piece of jewelry.
When I received it I was so disappointed as it wasn't even worth $3.00 from Wal-Mart - tried to get a refund but neither Deal Chicken nor MilesCoFashion would consider the request as they have a "no refund" policy - would not answer my emails or phone calls - Imagine that with the quality of the "***" they are selling!I am chagrined that Deal Chicken would not contact the vendor nor help me in any way as they are the ones that brought the vendor to my attention!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend ordered 2 about 3 weeks ago. He sued western union for the payment . I later saw all the awful reviews and told him what I..."
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."