Featured on Facebook Not resolved

This was a Deal Chicken deal for $14.95 thru MilesCoFashion.com that was a jewelry set for $14.95 supposed to be worth $99.The picture indicates it's a beautiful piece of jewelry.

When I received it I was so disappointed as it wasn't even worth $3.00 from Wal-Mart - tried to get a refund but neither Deal Chicken nor MilesCoFashion would consider the request as they have a "no refund" policy - would not answer my emails or phone calls - Imagine that with the quality of the "***" they are selling!I am chagrined that Deal Chicken would not contact the vendor nor help me in any way as they are the ones that brought the vendor to my attention!

Review about: Jewelery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Milescofashion?

Submit review

Comments

Orian
Inman, South Carolina, United States #936306

Do you have a photo of the item you received? It would help if we all could see the difference.

Bwarren53
to Orian Hamilton, Ohio, United States #936377

Sorry, I do not. When I could not get MilesFashion or Deal Chicken to help me I threw them out.

Take your chances, should you order tho!

I do not participate in Deal Chicken's offerings any longer either.