Milescofashion - Received jewlery worth $99 that isn't worth $3.00
This was a Deal Chicken deal for $14.95 thru MilesCoFashion.com that was a jewelry set for $14.95 supposed to be worth $99.The picture indicates it's a beautiful piece of jewelry.
When I received it I was so disappointed as it wasn't even worth $3.00 from Wal-Mart - tried to get a refund but neither Deal Chicken nor MilesCoFashion would consider the request as they have a "no refund" policy - would not answer my emails or phone calls - Imagine that with the quality of the "***" they are selling!I am chagrined that Deal Chicken would not contact the vendor nor help me in any way as they are the ones that brought the vendor to my attention!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "Bonjour les amis (es), Moi j'ai acheté une montre téléphone intelligente avec la fente pour puce. Elle est impeccable ! Elle fonctionne parfaitement. C'est vrais que le délais de livraison..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."