Milecore Technology - Milecore cheated me for my software
I paid milecore technologies pvt ltd, Ahmadabad India, base company $250 for BPO software and they did not finished it and also given me software which is full of errors.do not trust this company for website development, software development or iphone application development.
Mr shah and Mr Anand Nair CEO and Khyati Nair CTO was the key person who ruin my project. I want to acknowledge www.milecore.com is the fraud and scam company and do not trust those guys. they take money and give you ***.
do not pay them advance before you see work of them.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My fiance bought me star wars battlefront off them for Christmas, it said the key was used. I contacted them, and a week later I had a new key, which..."
- "I received an email about an auto-renewal for Driver Whiz which I did not order! The email days it's been a year and they will charge me $29.99 plus VAT..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- "The Vatva Industrial Estate was established by Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation in the year 1960 in the south east direction of Ahmedabad City on Ahmedabad â€“ Mehmadabad state highway to..."
- "Order No.: 302016492 I'd placed an order for a futon on the 26th of January which was apparently their BIG REPUBLIC DAY "SALE". I guess this is just a tactic to..."
- "Beware of Leather Junction! These guys are cold blooded and could care less about you! My first order was too small however I was so happy with the quality that..."