Verified Reviewer

Hi DENNIS

HBFME00059589

Sorry that you are not satisfied with the item(s).

Considering the high returning shipping fee, would you mind to keep or resell it? As compensation, we can make you a partial 20% refund as a way to make up for this.

Or we will send the return label in next email.

Any issue, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Ariel I have received your response to my queries re: returning an inappropriately sized shirt that, through zero fault of my own, does not fit me.

I am completely dissatisfied by your comment that the return expense will be mine. That is not MY problem, it is Yours.

As the sellers of a product that is so obviously wrongly sized, these are your options: Refund my full purchase price and pay return shipping costs

or Refund my money without my returning the shirt, as you stated that the cost of shipping internationally (FOR YOU) is too expensive.

So, as you can see, you can save the return shipping costs by refunding my money and not require the return of a useless shirt, as any reputable and ethical company would prefer to do.

This would be the much wiser path for you to take.

I am one fingertip away from using my many contacts and advertisers and social

media to show how unscrupulous and unethical your company is should you not issue me a full refund.

I have ordered 8 shirts in total from your company, 7 of which fit as expected. Are you such poor business people that you prefer to lose much more business from me (and everyone I know) as well as receive many bad social media and advertising reviews) ?

Dennis

MILAMODE

User's recommendation: NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! THEY DON’T CARE ABOUT RATINGS!

Comments