MIKRO ANVIKA doesn't give a ***
In mid Oct 11 i bought a laptop from this shop for business use. Within the first fortnight it crashed 3 x. I took it back promptly-within weeks, and they said they couldn't ID the problem,therefore couldn't help me. The problem continued and it affected my business as it could crash anytime while i was working. I work to v tight deadlines and if i don't deliver the work, i don't get paid and lose clients.
This piece of *** computer clearly has an inherent fault - under the Sale Of Goods Act, it is unfit for purpose. My statutory rights dictate that they should replace it - at least with an equivalent product while they repair the piece of ***, but this nasty, greedy little shop expects me to leave the computer with them and lose business while they take weeks to figure out what is wrong with it. They don't get it:the Sale of Goods Act and my statutory rights override their dodgy store policies. To add insult to injury, they say they may even charge me for the repair. Outrageous! It was clearly faulty from the start and i don't trust the ******, i'm not prepared to throw good money after bad.
I just want my money back so that i can buy a product that works and carry on my business. In these times when businesses are folding all around us, this short sighted company doesn't realise the value of goodwill and looking after customers. Bad news travels fast; they don't realise how many other potential customers they have lost by treating just 1 customer badly. Mikro Anvika - you should be ashamed of yourself.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Samsung Rv711
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME Motherboard and received a wrong item. same brand motherboard but different model. contacted customer service about this, emailed pictures of the item and..."
- "On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the..."
- "I ordered a lenovo g4030 on jan 22, 2015. it was supposedly a gift for myself since my bday is on feb 9th. unfortunately there was a problem with the..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."