In mid Oct 11 i bought a laptop from this shop for business use. Within the first fortnight it crashed 3 x. I took it back promptly-within weeks, and they said they couldn't ID the problem,therefore couldn't help me. The problem continued and it affected my business as it could crash anytime while i was working. I work to v tight deadlines and if i don't deliver the work, i don't get paid and lose clients.

This piece of *** computer clearly has an inherent fault - under the Sale Of Goods Act, it is unfit for purpose. My statutory rights dictate that they should replace it - at least with an equivalent product while they repair the piece of ***, but this nasty, greedy little shop expects me to leave the computer with them and lose business while they take weeks to figure out what is wrong with it. They don't get it:the Sale of Goods Act and my statutory rights override their dodgy store policies. To add insult to injury, they say they may even charge me for the repair. Outrageous! It was clearly faulty from the start and i don't trust the ******, i'm not prepared to throw good money after bad.

I just want my money back so that i can buy a product that works and carry on my business. In these times when businesses are folding all around us, this short sighted company doesn't realise the value of goodwill and looking after customers. Bad news travels fast; they don't realise how many other potential customers they have lost by treating just 1 customer badly. Mikro Anvika - you should be ashamed of yourself.

Review about: Samsung Rv711.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mikro Anvika?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion