MIKRO ANVIKA doesn't give a ***
In mid Oct 11 i bought a laptop from this shop for business use. Within the first fortnight it crashed 3 x. I took it back promptly-within weeks, and they said they couldn't ID the problem,therefore couldn't help me. The problem continued and it affected my business as it could crash anytime while i was working. I work to v tight deadlines and if i don't deliver the work, i don't get paid and lose clients.
This piece of *** computer clearly has an inherent fault - under the Sale Of Goods Act, it is unfit for purpose. My statutory rights dictate that they should replace it - at least with an equivalent product while they repair the piece of ***, but this nasty, greedy little shop expects me to leave the computer with them and lose business while they take weeks to figure out what is wrong with it. They don't get it:the Sale of Goods Act and my statutory rights override their dodgy store policies. To add insult to injury, they say they may even charge me for the repair. Outrageous! It was clearly faulty from the start and i don't trust the ******, i'm not prepared to throw good money after bad.
I just want my money back so that i can buy a product that works and carry on my business. In these times when businesses are folding all around us, this short sighted company doesn't realise the value of goodwill and looking after customers. Bad news travels fast; they don't realise how many other potential customers they have lost by treating just 1 customer badly. Mikro Anvika - you should be ashamed of yourself.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Samsung Rv711
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I opened the shipping package only to find a completely mangled, crushed and ripped AMD processor box. The seal was broken and the processor wasn't even in the box. The..."
- "I bought a Lenovo Ideapad U530 Touch laptop from Bestbuy Long Island store. After 6 months, the hinge broke off from the lid, taking a chunk of the casing screwed..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."