Featured on Facebook Not resolved

After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition.No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and we will pull it around.

After walking into the RV were shocked to see that no prep work was done before starting the body work. the interior was covered in dust and paint over-spray from the repairs done. The quality of the repairs were even completely below par. When we complained to Eric Moreno is the service dept.

He said that " we brought it in dirty and we should have been ashamed of ourselves" I have video of the interior and the photos of the poor repairs.

If your in the market for an RV shop somewhere else.

Review about: Auto Repair.

Insurance Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Mike Thompson Rv?

Comments

Senior Citizens beware

Eric Moreno is a *** artist and should be put in jail for what he did to my grandparents! Ripped them off for work on brand new RV at Mike Thompson Santa Fe springs! Beware of Sales People and Service Department.