MIDWEST TITLE LOANS-ST.JOE MISSOURI REPO-MEN REPOED MY VEHICLE WATCH OUT!
Update added by user Jan 24, 2012
Midwest Title Loans in St.Joseph Missouri already made over 300% from me being a good customer for over a year which I didnt mind but Stealing my Vehicle leaving my 7 year old and I Stranded in of all places Nebraska!
lol Why not at a local grocery store????????If I would of caught em driving away it could of been a diffrent situation not knowing who they were!
Original review posted by user Jan 23, 2012
Midwest Title Loans in St.Joe Missouri Reposed my Vehicle without giving me and my 7 year old a chance to retrieve our personal belongings.
After taking out 4 previous loans with St. Joe Midwest Title Loans 64507 on South Belt Highway. I was treated like a king being offered more and more money each time I repaid them. Only a couple months behind on this last Title Loan at Midwest Title Loans in St.
Joseph Missouri I dropped in to pick up my son in Falls City Nebraska at my sisters house in sub-zero temperatures we came out to find our Vehicle gone and Repossessed by Midwest Title Loans of St. Joe Missouri. (64507). I felt used, ashamed, and pissed off at the time!
I paid them thousands of dollars of 300% Interest and thought I was a good customer of Midwest Title Loans of St. Joe.
Missouri.I will continue to fight Midwest Title Loans Through my blog at http://autorepairsavings.blogspot.com/
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Reposessed Vehicle
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
You May Also Like
- "Just wanted to Thank Everyone for their posting. If it sounds to good to be true normally it's not ture. Don't deal with Union Workers Credit Services Never send money..."
- "They keep send me This letter tell me that i granted that kind of money. But I want to know who true is this . Please i need help..."
- "I have not order anything off of this site. So please take me off of your site. An replace the money that you took. I don't have any reason why..."
- "I had a vent hood scheduled to be delivered on July 12, 2016 from the Shawnee Oklahoma UPS. I waited all day and no delivery. Finally around 6:00 that evening,..."
- "I bought this furniture 25 months ago. I didn't know that it would do this. I paid $2,700 for something that didn't last two years. I had never bought new..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."