Midwest Metal Products Dba Midwest Homes For Pets - Midwest dog crate danger !
Fractured leg resulted when my American Eskimo puppy escaped from a Midwest iCrate due to the door latch that was easy for him to open.My baby suffered for over 2 months, 9 trips to the vet and $1066 in vet bills.
Then I discovered 1730 complaints on amazon.com alone including MANY other victims who have been reporting dog escapes, injuries, property damage and even a death for 5 years, due to the poor latch design.
Midwest Metal Products (the manufacturer d/b/a Midwest Homes for Pets) has done NOTHING to correct the problem or even acknowledge the Midwest Dog Crate Danger. These crates are being sold by major retailers without ANY warnings.
MidwestDogCrateDanger website has more details.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Price for icrate
- Fast delivery
What I disliked
- Latch lets dog easily escape
- Manufacturer refuses to acknowledge design defect
- 5 years of known dangerous defect
- No warning labels
- Reason of review:
- Dangerous products
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Midwest Icrate
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Before doing any business with Alfred Kayser, you should know that if he talks you into doing his rewiring service which he touts as superior to stock, he will attempt..."
- "I am Little freelancer. I worked under a company. 1 month ago ARS Absolute Revenue Solutions ( Alan ) say send me doctor database and i send you payment Via..."
- "I ordered a 12x12 frame from walmart.com (sold by Bic Warehouse), and it was broken when I received it. Not only was the glass broken, but the frame was snapped..."
- "Deplorable actions by Family Court Judge Rena Hughes against a minor child A child’s nightmare; Judge Hughes alienated a daughter from her mother Clark County, Nevada in the 2014 elections former Judge..."
- "I ordered the clothes on 27 and 28 of November 2015.First package I received took 3 weeks it came in 2 pieces of the order.The second package took 1 month..."
- "I had a very old promotional Chipotle coupon that looked like a playing card, good for a free Burrito. There is no expiration date and I have used others in..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."