Midwest Homes For Pets - Midwest dog crate danger !
Fractured leg resulted when my American Eskimo puppy escaped from a Midwest iCrate due to the door latch that was easy for him to open.My baby suffered for over 2 months, 9 trips to the vet and $1066 in vet bills.
Then I discovered 1730 complaints on amazon.com alone including MANY other victims who have been reporting dog escapes, injuries, property damage and even a death for 5 years, due to the poor latch design.
Midwest Metal Products (the manufacturer d/b/a Midwest Homes for Pets) has done NOTHING to correct the problem or even acknowledge the Midwest Dog Crate Danger. These crates are being sold by major retailers without ANY warnings.
MidwestDogCrateDanger website has more details.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Price for icrate
- Fast delivery
What I disliked
- Latch lets dog easily escape
- Manufacturer refuses to acknowledge design defect
- 5 years of known dangerous defect
- No warning labels
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We ordered cabinets in July 2015. Took 6 months before the cabinets came, and two pantries were missing. Numerous emails went unanswered, disconnected telephone, etc. Finally a few weeks ago..."
- "This Guy Ron Ehler is a crook. Stole $4000 from me and moved out of his business location to avoid getting my demand letter. He cashed my check at a..."
- "I ordered a 12x12 frame from walmart.com (sold by Bic Warehouse), and it was broken when I received it. Not only was the glass broken, but the frame was snapped..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "Life Time Fitness in Las Vegas (based in MN) has a NO CELL PHONE policy for the locker room, which they never enforced. I complained July 2014 cell phones..."
- "Basically, they closed my account for a fraudulent fraud claim. When I balked, they referred me to their Fairness Department. After a series of about 2 dozen emails,..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."